Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How we might drive

I got the chance to design some futuristic racing cars - for a job that hopefully might still happen so I can't say too much about it - other than it was pretty much a dream job for me, Here are a few of the many thumbnail designs I did...

... and some comedy pit robots...
... and finally a few more finished desgns done in photoshop (though I did 'borrow' the hubless wheels from the internet somewhere) The first, my favourite is a slightly retro, Bugatti inspired one...

3 comments:

Kristin Forbes-Mullane said...

love the robots!

Anonymous said...

The Bugatti is brilliant. Bet you couldn't do a Morgan three-wheeler.

stefan marjoram said...

There's a challenge. I thnk it would look rather good. I like the v-engine sitting out front. I'll see if I can find time to try one.